26 November 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
- A Miller’s Commitment to Flour Fortification and Why would millers fortify? by Greg Harvey, CEO, Interflour, Chairman, FFI Executive Management Team
- Celebrating Success of 100 days plans: Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda
- Food fortification in Uganda by Dr. Elizabeth Madraa MDMPH
- Report from Second Round of Baking Trials by Philip Randall
- Sharing Successes & Challenges from a Miller’s Point of View by Mahjoub Sahaba, Director, Moroccan Milling Training Institute IFIM, Morocco
- Redesigning a Monitoring Strategy by Lynn Moeng, Director of Nutrition, National Department of Health/Ministry of Health, South Africa
- Adding Nutrients to Country Standards Mustafa M. Mustafa, Group Head for Milling, Dangote Flour Mills, Nigeria
- Comments from NEPAD/CAADP by Bibi Giyosi
- Fortifying with vitamin A by Tanzania team
- Monitoring and Evaluation by Laird Ruth
Click for the full participant list.
Click here for the evaluation statistics.